Saturday, November 20, 2010

What do i need to change my car title?

i bought the car last year and just now changing the title this week because the seller wrote his name wrong and i had to get in contact with him. i got him to fill out the allfadavit, does it need to be noterized? did he just have to say he marked out his name on and titile and say the title needs to be change into my name? what all do i need to take with me to get the title changed? i think i might of lost the bill of sale too. do i need that? im so stressed!!! how much will it run to get it changed since its been so long since i bought the car (one year)? im in texas.What do i need to change my car title?
Take it to a Currency Exchange and you can do it in just a few min's.



You only need the title and some cash..What do i need to change my car title?
dunno