Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Live In Florida How Do I Transfer A Car Title From One Person To Another?

I am getting a used car as a gift from a family member and I am wondering how do I change the title of the car, and anything else to show that the car is owned by me.I Live In Florida How Do I Transfer A Car Title From One Person To Another?
i believe you take it to the tag agency or insurance companyI Live In Florida How Do I Transfer A Car Title From One Person To Another?
The family member fills out the %26quot;seller%26quot; portion of the title and you fill out the %26quot;purchaser%26quot; part of the title. You send or take it to your DMV and get a new title for it. There should be no sales tax due between close family members but other fees will applyI Live In Florida How Do I Transfer A Car Title From One Person To Another?
The donor signs the title over to you, and you take it to the DMV to get a new title and registration. There will be a nominal fee for the paperwork, and you may have to show an insuance ID, too.I Live In Florida How Do I Transfer A Car Title From One Person To Another?
contact florida state motor vehicle