Saturday, November 20, 2010

Changing the car Title in my Car?

Im selling my truck to a friend, but have no idea on how to change the title, from my name to his, does anyone know how to do this ? i live in Houston Texas, so i location would be nice tooChanging the car Title in my Car?
sign the title where it says seller have him sign where it says buyer he gives you the money and he takes the truck and title. good idea is awritten bill of sale that you both sign and each gets acopy alsoChanging the car Title in my Car?
Go to the DMV, get yourself a title transfer form and voila! You are done!Changing the car Title in my Car?
sign the title where it says seller have him sign where it says buyer he gives you the money and he takes the truck and title. good idea is awritten bill of sale that you both sign and each gets acopy also



i hope dis is de only way u have

byeeeee

have a g8 dayChanging the car Title in my Car?
On the title it says buyer %26amp; seller just print his name %26amp; sign yours give him a bill of sale then U won't have 2 go 2 the DMV.Good Luck