Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Car title and registration change on a financed vehicle?

i need sum help, i dont own a car but iv been using one for the past year, a friend of mine who had better credit had taken out a car n financed it. Only because my credit wasnt good. With that said, the car was still gonna be for me, cuz i told her i was gonna pay for the insuarance(which also would be on her name) and for the monthly payment on the car. Now, that was a year ago, last dec of 08. I was there when the guy sold my friend teh car a the dealer, he kne who i was n said that in about a year, that my friend could switch over the name over to me. Now, its one year later, n i call up the dealer place, n the guy who sold us the car is no longer working there. So now im stuck n im not even sure how this whole thing works. Does anyone know how my friend could change the title over to me and/or does she even have enough equity? cuz i remmeber hearing that last year. Because i know if its switched over to me, makin me the owner of the car, i would be on the bill for the payments and also for my own insurance. But i just wanna kno, if it can work out n wat steps must be followed??Car title and registration change on a financed vehicle?
Financed cars is more expensive to insurance cause it requires full coverage. You can compare how much you would pay for full coverage of this car using this tool - carquotes.fateback.com