Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to sign the title of car over?

I live in NC. My father bought me the car and i am getting ready to graduate college and want ownership of the car. What are the steps that I need to take to have the title changed to my name? Do I need to go to the DMV or get a Notary?How to sign the title of car over?
ITS BEST IF YOU CONTACT YOUR LOCAL (DMV) DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES OFFICE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.How to sign the title of car over?
I believe there is a spot on the title card for your father to transfer it over to you. Then you take that to the DMV to have your name put on the title.How to sign the title of car over?
Exactly. Have your dad sign over title, and take it to the DMV. I don't think NC requires a Notary, but they would be able to tell you that at the DMV.