Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I moved from PA to OR, do I need to change the title before I sell my car?

I moved from PA to OR and the car's title is for PA and the registration is expired. I want to sell the car in OR... how do I go about doing this in terms of documents/signing (don't need help in advertising)? thanks!I moved from PA to OR, do I need to change the title before I sell my car?
No, you sign in one place, buyer signs in the other. it changes

when the buyer sends the tital in.I moved from PA to OR, do I need to change the title before I sell my car?
Check with your local BMV for the correct answer to this question.....I moved from PA to OR, do I need to change the title before I sell my car?
no just sign the back under where it says seller they sign it under buyerI moved from PA to OR, do I need to change the title before I sell my car?
when you get ready to sell list it for free on this site

http://autoferret.net/selling.php?said=2

unlike craigslist, they will also list your car with Google cars

and you car stays till it sells, all for FREE

http://autoferret.net/selling.php?said=2