Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can I change car title if the car finance under someone name?

Can I change the name of the title to me even though the car is finance under my friend? Or do I have to take a loan for the car in order to transfer the title? How bout go Beyond and add another person to the title?Can I change car title if the car finance under someone name?
No. You would need to finance the car in your name. The person that currently has the vehicle does not own it (or have a clear title) so they cannot transfer it.Can I change car title if the car finance under someone name?
will have to get a loan if you want car sorry they dont own the car to sell it the loan company does but sure you or anyone can sign the tittle thats just a name but still wont help with loan company and money wil stil be owedCan I change car title if the car finance under someone name?
You will need the financing of the vehicle to be under your name in order to make any changes. If you want to add another person, make sure that when you are refinancing, you include that person on the loan.