Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change the state where a car is titled when my daughter holds the title but the lien is in my name?

- Mom finances car.

- Daughter goes to college; mom transfers title to her, in same state, while still paying on the car. (Daughter on the loan)

- Daughter goes to college in different state. needs to change title. how do we do this?How do i change the state where a car is titled when my daughter holds the title but the lien is in my name?
you might not have to change the title if she's just going to school... i never had to change my registration of title when i went to school out of state, or was in the military in another state.



but a power of attourney might be what you need. just saying that the person has permission from the other to take care of the business.How do i change the state where a car is titled when my daughter holds the title but the lien is in my name?
why change the state, keep it titled in her permenant home address, (your address)How do i change the state where a car is titled when my daughter holds the title but the lien is in my name?
When the owner (or new owner) register's a car in a different state, that state sends you a new title in the mail. How do i change the state where a car is titled when my daughter holds the title but the lien is in my name?
Go to the DMV with proof of residency in that state.

  • favorite software program
  • home theater
  •