Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Car Title? How to find out whose names are on it and how someone could change it.?

How can I find out whose name(s) are on a car title? My dad left me his car when he passed away, he had his name and my name on the title. A relative of mine took the car when I was a minor (after my dad had passed away) to fix it up. They did not have mine or my mothers permission to take the car, but took the title and everything. I went to the DMV and asked if they could look up a title using just my name and look up a title under my dads name, but nothing registered. Is it possible that since the title is over 20 years old, it's not registering? We had them look up my relative, who currently has the car at their place, and they have a title to the same kind of car in their name. I do not have a VIN number, since they took the car when I was around 12 or 13 years old, and no one told us that they were taking the car. How would I go about finding whose name(s) are on the title? How could they change the title without my permission or my mothers permission?Car Title? How to find out whose names are on it and how someone could change it.?
ARE YOU SURE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. SINCE YOU WAS A MINOR YOUR MOTHER HAD CONTROL OF WHO GETS THE VEHICLE
  • bath towel smell bad
  • miniature poodles
  •