Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whats the Possibility of getting my car title back?

Yeah because i gave the title to a guy who is the owner of the car for like 3 weeks ago he is telling me hes waiting to recieve the tittle to be change into a rebuilt tittle in a week... and im starting to get afraid that i could not get it.... i actually photocopied the other title i had under my name and signed by the owner... just in case if i dont get my title is there any way i can sue that person or im basically done and i cant do anything about it? AND the other thing is that how long does it usually takes to change a salvage tittle into a rebuilt title? he told me it usually takes 3-4 weeks is that true? or hes just trying to take my title? AND i have the car just to let you know...



Another thing is that i gave the title for the reason that hes the owner and he changes the type of title so i can finish my process of my car... whatsoever i have a photocopy of the original title with my signature and his signature also... and a contract signed by him that we had a deal with the car... does that also help?Whats the Possibility of getting my car title back?
As long as you have the receipt your good to go as to who owns it.

But yeah it usually takes a month OR sometimes even quite a bit longer for the government to switch a title. If it isn't back in 2 months I'd start to worry about him trying something. But for you it will merely be a hassle if he did try and keep it. But I'm quite sure he knows since he gave you a receipt he couldn't win so i wouldn't worry.