Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to fix a broken car key for a Buick roadmaster?

I have a Buick that I got from a friend but I have not gotten the title changed into my name yet because it's still in the previous owners name and the ignition key is broken in half and I lost one half of I have the half of the key with the chip in it (the back half) how can I fix this?How to fix a broken car key for a Buick roadmaster?
One way is to contact your friend %26amp; ask him if he has the original car manual or manufacturers identification card which will have the key number. Or contact Buick %26amp; tell them of your situation %26amp; they will supply the key for you. At a price of course could be expensive.How to fix a broken car key for a Buick roadmaster?
Go to the buick dealer once the title has been changed over and they should be able to hook u up with a new key, or if your willing to pay for an entire ignition, and tear apart you steering column. Whichever one is easier at the moment. hope this helped