Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?

Okay guys...the title question was fake, I just wanted to make sure no girls would come here...



Heres the real question: My penis is 6 inches and a quarter, how about you guys?

I'm not gay, I just wanna make sure I'm average..How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
you didnt fool anyone... lolHow do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
first you have to lurk moar, and then you have to post t!ts or gtfo.How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
ask your motherHow do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
mines 7in flacid and 9 1/2 inch hard... yea ur normal...How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
The average white/black male penis is 6 1/2 inches long and the average asian male is 5 1/2 inches. According to this study you are average.How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
wow......well umm...im a little grossed out....but ur fake title didn't work....cuz its kinda in the singles and dating category... i think im gonna puke!How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
wow.. i couldnt resist finding out why u didnt want a girl to answer the oil change question.. but i sure wasnt expecting this one.. good luckHow do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
Title didn't work, I'm a girl. So, I guess I can't answer your question. Just so you know, you sound pretty average to me and I can't believe guys do this kind of stuff, girls are the same way, except we compare our boobs.How do I give my car an oil change? Guys only!?
that is about aveage