Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to get possession of a car I own title but is locked in garage.?

Boyfriend died after long cancer battle while living with me in my house. His house was in land trust benied to his siblings, cash in my control to pay bills, chemo, drs, meds and pharmacy, and when he passed was in negative with me paying his funeral costs out of my personal pocket. There were a couple of vehicles listed in living trust and siblings will not give one that was in garage, title already changed to me, and they threaten probate. I don't think probate will take since less then $25,000.00 in Illinois and would be happy to go to court to prove I paid for whole funeral and plot to make them repay. Who actually starts probate court into action and do they pay money to do so. Their attorney already quit because no value in estate? How do I get my vehicle? Should I go to police station with title? Police say I have to hire lawyer, but what will lawyer do? I own the vehicle but how do I get it out of brother檚 garage?



How to get possession of a car I own title but is locked in garage.?
You don't need an attorney, you can file a claim in probate yourself.