Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What to do when repainting my car!?

How do i get my title changed so that it will say the correct color for the car that I'm changing the color to? I'm not painting say under the hood and inside my doors just the outside of the car dose that make a difference? Dose it cost anything to change the title at the dmv?What to do when repainting my car!?
Don't worry about it. Just have it repainted at http://www.maaco.comWhat to do when repainting my car!?
You cannot have the color of the car changed on the title because the color on the title is reserved for the original factory color only.



****EDIT****

DO NOT HAVE MAACO PAINT YOUR CAR!!!. They used garbage materials applied using poor techniques. A paint job equivalent to a factory paint job will cost no less than $2000.