Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I just bought a car.....?

i just bought a car and trying to figure out what payments i have to make.



when i change the title of the car to me from the previous owner, do i have to pay registration fee and the tax too?

if i do, how much would it be for toyota sienna 2001?



and also im trying to figure out how to buy insurance on second car with allstate.

would i have to get separate quote and buy brand new insurace?

or is there any way to add other vehicle to my current policy?

please help me out! thank youI just bought a car.....?
I have met the similiar problem before -- still a little bit annoy,here 聽聽www.AutoInsuranceFree.info聽聽 is a good resource that help me out.I just bought a car.....?
yes, you pay the fees and taxes at DMV. the registration fee whatever your state charges. The taxes will be the tax rate times whatever you pay for the car. you are better off adding car to current policy. It would be alot cheaper. call allstate and ask them for the quote.
  • celeb myspace
  • how do i become a stock broker
  •