Thursday, September 22, 2011

Please help.. I worked for a Ford Dealership and bought a car that someone traded in, how do i get my title..?

Car title.



I worked for a Ford dealership back in 2005 for a few months and bought a car that someone used as a trade in.



I only paid 500 bucks for the car.



Payments were taken out of my paychecks until the balance was paid off.



Honestly, I cannot remember if I actually received a Title when I bought and paid off the car.



I have the Vehicle Purchase Contract and tried to contact the dealership to get the actual title sent out to me, however the dealership changed owners and they told me several times that they have never offered anything like that type of payment plan for any of their employees. The paycheck stubs have been long lost or thrown away so I do not have anything saying that payments were taken out, and showing that the balance was paid off.



Question: Now that I want to sell that car and get it out of my driveway, how do i sell it without a Title, and more importantly, how can I get the Title to the car?



(Car was bought and paid for in the state of Texas)Please help.. I worked for a Ford Dealership and bought a car that someone traded in, how do i get my title..?
Get ahold of someone thats scraps out fords for the metal.Someone like a car dealer with a business license to scrap out cars and so forth.Mostly check out a towing company that you may be able to donate it to them jusy to get rid of it.Or even a wrecking yard.One other thing you can call the BBB and tell them what your situation is and they might be able to help.Please help.. I worked for a Ford Dealership and bought a car that someone traded in, how do i get my title..?
File for lost title with the state and they will recreate one for you so you can sell it