Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I get a car title for a car that is registered to someone I can no longer get in contact with?

my boyfriend has a car that a friend of his registered it to her name and before the title came she moved to another city and have not heard from her since so how can we get a title for it and have it changed to our nameHow do I get a car title for a car that is registered to someone I can no longer get in contact with?
You can try puting a lien on it.



Read more about puting a lien on a car at this link-



http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Title-to-an-Abandoned-Vehicle



Hope this help :)How do I get a car title for a car that is registered to someone I can no longer get in contact with?
The friend is the only person that can give you the title because it's in her name if everyone could just take over someone else's title can you imagine the mess we'd be in?How do I get a car title for a car that is registered to someone I can no longer get in contact with?
Hi