Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to sell a car to a private party in nyc?

I just moved from another state and planning to sell my car. The car doens't have nys registration or anything here in ny.

How can I sell my car to somebody in ny? In my state, we had to go to AAA for title change. But I heard here in ny, you don't have to go anywhere. Is it true?How to sell a car to a private party in nyc?
D.M.V.How to sell a car to a private party in nyc?
It depends on what state the car is titled in. If you have an out of state title, you need to follow the rules associated with title transfer. The easiest thing to do might be to transfer the title to NY and reigster the car. That way when you find a buyer all you need is a bill of sale and a signature.How to sell a car to a private party in nyc?
This site is an awesome resource for the state regulation regarding buying %26amp; selling:



http://www.dmv.org/state-regulations.php
  • relationship advice from guys or girl
  • database
  •