Thursday, June 2, 2011

I moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?

How do I go about getting my title for my car. I recently moved to another state and misplaced my title somewhere in the move. The plates I have on my car now expire this month. I need help. ThanksI moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?
go to the DMV and request a replacement while you try to get new plates.I moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?
Call the DMV of the state that your car was titled in. They can walk you throught he process. Probably cost you less than 30.00.I moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?
Apply for a dupicate title if youstiill have the registration Call the DMV in Oh and see if you can do it here,otherwise you got to go back to Mich for thisI moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?
there is a form at the DMV you can pick up, and you request a duplicate pink. They are free (the forms) but depending on each state, they have small charges for getting it to you. To do it online go to the state in where your original was issued, go to the state office of transportation .gov And there should be a forms site, that you download or fill it out right then.

I hope I could help. Good LuckI moved from MI to Ohio, I need to change my plates for my car. I have lost my title in the move.?
Check with the Department of Motor vehicles

they should be able to solve your problem.