Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can a car be sold while the title is busy taking it's sweet time at the DMV?

(Oregon)

I bought a car, fixed it up, and am having the title changed as we speak. The DMV says it will be about three weeks until I have the new title in my hand, and they gave me a temp for now.

If I want to sell this car, how can I do it? (Specifics please, i.e., what documents, and how to go about it)



Thank youHow can a car be sold while the title is busy taking it%26039;s sweet time at the DMV?
You would be better off to wait until the title comes rather than trying to push it.How can a car be sold while the title is busy taking it%26039;s sweet time at the DMV?
You can, but it will probably be hard to sell it to someone without the title....How can a car be sold while the title is busy taking it%26039;s sweet time at the DMV?
google the info and you can download the files and print them out
  • Why is my cat vomiting white foam
  • flower shop name
  •