Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I get a Car legal- if they can't find the title?

I have a Volvo- paid for, the guy I got it from, never filed the paper work for title change. Now he is out of business and town. I have filed a claim with the state, but right now I am in PA- to get a paper tag I have to go in person to florida- I need to leave but can't! What do I need to do to get legal, even if it is temparary?How do I get a Car legal- if they can%26039;t find the title?
The title office can guide you. They must have a procedure for this type of things.



Or see a lawyer but it may not be worth it.How do I get a Car legal- if they can%26039;t find the title?
Ask the DMV if they will accept a %26quot;defective title bond%26quot;. You can have to a bond agent to buy it. But check with the DMV first.