Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I obtain a copy of my car title without registration and a changed license?

Ok, here is my scenario. My car is impounded. Its baically junked but I need to sign over the title so nothing is owed. Problem is I misplaced my title and registration when I took it out of my car before it was towed. The car that was towed ha Michigan places and title and all, but since I just moved to florida within the past year I do not have my Michigan license, ust a Florida one. How do I go about getting a copy of my title? Thanks.How do I obtain a copy of my car title without registration and a changed license?
Please try contacting the Michigan Department of Motor Vehicles. http://www.dmv.org/mi-michigan/replacing-lost-registration.phpHow do I obtain a copy of my car title without registration and a changed license?
It is easy. You contact your licensing burea. It has nothing to do with your driving license. you put in for a lost title. Actually the place it was towed to will give you that info...How do I obtain a copy of my car title without registration and a changed license?
Contact the Michigan department of motor vehicles!

you may be able to do this online