Thursday, June 2, 2011

How get my mom get the car title replacement?

My mom has separated with my dad .They lived in wisconsin before.Now, I and my mom moved to IL.My Mom wants to change the License Plate,But she lost the car title. How can my get the car title replacement, if my dad is still a Co-owner?We can't contact my dad anymore.How get my mom get the car title replacement?
Co-owner:

It depends on how the owners are listed on the title. If it reads John AND Mary, then both John and Mary have to sign for a title change. If it read John OR Mary then either can change. Have Mom go to the Wis. DMV and ask how the title is worded.How get my mom get the car title replacement?
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/veh

follow this link. If the original title says AND between your parents name you're SOLHow get my mom get the car title replacement?
0. English Grammar while not a requirement to post here, is very helpful for others to understand your meaning...when in doubt, read aloud what you just typed to yourself in a mirror, if it sounds wrong or retarded change it before posting here





1. Your mom will have to apply for a lost title

2. May have to get a lawyer to change it to just your mom as owner.

(Possession is 9/10s ect...)
  • red down comforter
  • how long does accjlast
  •